Sydney: Mechanical Fitter
• Northmead / Parramatta Location
• Work Close To Home
• Friendly Experienced Team
Located at our Warehouse in Northmead, we are seeking a qualified Fitter & Turner to join the team in our workshop.
The successful candidate will join our team of staff responsible for servicing our customer’s machine tools via warranty, preventative maintenance and break-down repairs.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will be trade certified with a restricted electrical ticket and experience in a similar role. You will be able to quickly troubleshoot faults and establish repair options, carry out repairs efficiently and be a team player.
• You will check specifications of incoming machines and report any issues to the quality control department.
• You will perform general fitting and turning work within our workshop
• Unpack imported machines / remove covers, switches and other components.
• Inspect wiring and earthing
• Check machines confirm to specifications
• Report issues to quality control
• Perform general fitting , turning & assembly work
• Regular progress reports to Management team as required
Skills & Experience
• Trade qualified mechanical fitter
• 4+ years experience
• Strong eye for detail
• Forklift licence
• Convenient location with onsite parking and public transport access
• Work life balance – work 8.30am to 5pm plus opportunity for overtime
• Work with a leader in your industry
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity for a competent and capable Maintenance Fitter who has proven experience and looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the role for you and you'd like to join our team, please use the link below and submit your resume and cover letter via SEEK.
Perth: Service Technician- CNC & Engineering Machinery
• Kewdale Location
• Service CNC Engineering & Workshop Machinery
• Great Salary & Work/life Balance
About the Role
Based at our Perth office in Kewdale, WA you will join our CNC/Conventional Service team installing and servicing the latest technology CNC and Conventional machines.
You will be working on a variety of CNC machines including CNC multi axis lathes, machining centres and CNC plasma cutting systems and an array of Conventional machinery.
This role would be suited to an experienced CNC machinist with an engineering or mechanical trade background who is ready to take the next step in their career.
Skills & Experience
• CNC machinist/engineering trade background
• Excellent communication skills
• Can do attitude
• CNC programming experience
• Experience on servicing CNC machines (desirable)
• CNC plasma cutting experience (desirable)
• Restricted Electrical Licence
• Hydraulics & Electrical experience
• Driver's Licence
• Ability to trouble-shoot machine faults
• Ability to relate to customer’s needs
• Familiarity with wide range of CNC and conventional engineering machinery
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Great work/life balance - 8:30-5pm, Monday to Friday & 8:30-12:30pm Saturday(rotational)
• Overtime hours required where applicable
How to Apply
Please use the link below and to submit your resume and cover letter via SEEK.