Sydney: CNC MACHINE TOOLS APPLICATIONS & TRAINING ENGINEER
- Great Salary on Offer
- Work with an experienced team & leader in your industry
- Ongoing training, travel opportunities & career progressionThe Role
We are looking for a Customer Focused CNC Applications Engineer or competent CNC Programmer who is ready to take the next step in their career.
The role will join the expanding CNC Applications & Service department to support our rapidly increasing customer base.
This exciting role will involve working with many types and sizes of CNC lathes, CNC Machining Centres, CNC Borers and ancillary equipment from some of the World’s Largest Machine Tool Builders.
The role will include:
- Customer training in programming and functions of the machine dealing with both experienced and first time users.
- Setup and programming of machines for customer demonstrations and exhibitions.
- Assisting in machine installations and offering ongoing customer support and backup.
The successful candidate will have:
- CNC OPERATOR & PROGRAMMING SKILLS (G-Code, FANUC)
- Trade or Engineering qualifications with a background in Fitting Machining, Toolmaking, Mechanical Engineering or Robotics & Mechatronics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to travel within NSW, Interstate and occasionally overseas
- A current driver’s license
- The ability to share your experience and knowledge of CNC machining and programming
- Excellent salary package commensurate with experience
- Car Allowance / Maintained Company Vehicle
- Varied and interesting work and workplaces
- Ongoing training, travel opportunities & career progression
- Work with an industry leader established for over 90 years, who prides itself on the high number of long term employees.
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your Trade skills in a Technical sales role !
- Work with a Leader in the Industry
- Great wages + super + OT + Incentive Sales BonusPosition Responsibilities
We are looking for a Technical Salesperson who may have experience as either a Fitter & Machinist, Sheet Metal Worker or Coach Builder. We will offer on-the-job training to the right person to help them grow into the role.
Key Requirements of this role will be:
- Telephone and Counter Sales
- Computerised Quoting and Invoicing
- Assist customers to choose the best product for their needs
- Customer relationship building with ongoing customer service
- Utilising organisational and problem solving skills
- Trade experience an advantage
To be successful in this role you must :
- Be a great listener.
- Technically minded with knowledge of Engineering Machinery
- Have excellent time management with exceptional communication skills
- Good computer skills, including MS office
- Ability to build & maintain relationships
- Extensive training & support
- Work/life balance - work 8:30am to 5pm
- Rostered Saturday morning OT
- Participation in sales bonus incentive program
How to Apply email@example.com
This is a great role to launch your sales career whilst maintaining a great work-life-balance.
If you possess the above qualities and have what it takes to join our team please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org