MH-19 - Power Hammer
1.6mm Mild Steel Capacity
482.6mm Throat Depth
Our best-selling power hammer, the MH-19 is the only metal-shaping tool you’ll need. Built from 25.4mm thick steel, this USA-made machine can drastically shape panels, planish, and more.
- 482.6mm throat depth
- 1.6mm mild steel capacity
- Variable speed from 0 to 1,500 beats per minute
- You can increase the BPM to hit lightly for planishing and smoothing out dents
- Change the speed in 2 ways: by foot pedal or through the operator panel
- Switch between rigid and non-rigid modes to suit your project
- Pullmax®-style mode for short stroke shaping and flanging
- Spring-slapping Yoder®-style mode for aggressive shrinking and planishing
- On-the-fly stroke adjustments range from 4.5 - 14mm
- 1.5kW / 2hp motor power, 240 volt
- Die sets are available for shrinking, stretching, flanging, and making louvers. You can also create custom dies for the machine
- Tooling design allows you to switch dies quickly for smooth production
- Comes standard with a tooling rack on the side of the machine
- Solid steel plate frame prevents flex, ensures high-quality hits, and helps this power hammer last for many years
- Arrives fully assembled. Just unpack it, plug it in, and get started
- Includes set of thumbnail dies, master flat top die, and 6" x 1" flat top die
- You can bolt a planishing hammer attachment to the side of the machine for when you need to finish a piece.
- Robust English wheel kit can bring even more versatility to the machine.