MSS-14F - Foot Operated Shrinker Stretcher
Works On Flanges Up To 177mm Wide
1.6mm Mild Steel Capacity
Made in the USA with a steel frame, this foot pedal-controlled machine lets you quickly and comfortably shape thicker sheets.
Recommended for: Any automotive, aeronautical, or metalworking shop that does a lot of shrinking and stretching, particularly on heavier gauges.
- 1.6mm mild steel and 2mm aluminum capacity.
- 177mm throat allows you to get deep into a panel.
- Comes standard with a set of 4 patented magnetic jaws, all you need for both shrinking and stretching.
- It takes seconds to switch between functions. You only have to turn the jaw tooling around.
- Adjustment wheel on top helps you get the jaw gap just right.
- Convenient and ergonomic foot pedal operation keeps your hands free.
- Solid plate steel construction enables this shrinker stretcher machine to accurately form thick-gauge metal for many years.
- We cover this machine with a 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone from a team of knowledgeable metalworkers.
- Replacement jaws and other parts are available.
- Set of 4 patented magnetic jaws, all you need for both shrinking and stretching