RDB-250 - Motorised Pipe & Tube Rotary Draw Bender
Ø1/2" - Ø2" NB Pipe Capacity, Ø6.35 - Ø63.5mm Round Tube Capacity
NOTE: Image shown with Optional Tooling.
This compact, programmable tube bender shapes material at blistering speeds with professional accuracy. Made in the USA, the RDB-250 will revolutionise the efficiency of your fabrication shop.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose Baileigh’s RDB-250 Tube Bender over competing machines?
Cuts down on time and effort for repeat projects by storing complex bend specifications as programs.
Reduces delays with extremely fast automatic bending.
Accommodates a wide range of tooling, available from Baileigh, to suit almost any application.
- Runs on 240-volt single-phase power
- Tackles heavy-duty materials, bending up to 63.5mm OD tubing and 2" NB (5/32", schedule 40) pipe
- Rotary draw bender smoothly executes 180° bends in just 9 seconds and can complete up to 360° bends
- Stores up to 170 programs of 10 bends each in its internal memory and accepts limitless external memory
- Easy-to-use touchscreen or handy foot pedal can both operate the bender, when not in manual mode
- 2-piece die mount loosens to release bent tubing without a hassle
- Foot pedal control with forward & reverse