RDB-175 - Hydraulic Pipe & Tube Rotary Draw Bender
Ø1/2" - Ø1" NB Pipe Capacity, Ø6.35 - Ø63.5mm Round Tube Capacity
NOTE: Image shown with Optional Tooling.
Made in the USA, this hydraulic rotary draw bender improves on our breakthrough RDB-150 with patented* additional features to streamline your bending jobs.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-175 over similar machines?
Improved-accuracy digital readout package measures bend angle on the die head or spindle instead of cylinder placement to get a true reading.
You can count on the extreme speed and reliability of the RDB-175 to eliminate delays.
Accepts a wide range of quality tooling options from Baileigh, with over 5000 die sets available.
Limitless after-sale support from Baileigh representatives with hands-on experience is just a phone call away.
*U.S Patent No. 7,380,430 / U.S Patent No. 7,743,636.
- Maximum capacity of 2" NB (5/32", schedule 40) pipe and up to 63.5mm OD tubing with a wall thickness of 3.048mm mild steel
- Rotary draw executes 180° bends in a smooth single motion
- Bends almost 300% faster than the RDB-150, making quick work of round tube, pipe, and square tubing
- Auto-stop programming lets you achieve the desired bend angle without worrying about accuracy
- Easy-to-read digital degree indicator to monitor bend progress and check angles
- Convenient foot pedal controls the movements of the bender, leaving your hands free to guide the material
- Works with up to a 9" (228.6mm) centre line radius to accommodate 90% of applications
- Ratcheting counter die adjustment allows for quick tooling changes
- No valves on top, leaving plenty of open space for complex bends
- Foot pedal control with forward & reverse