BMSO-320 - Automatic Roller Feed Metal Cutting Band Saw
300 x 300mm (W x H) Square Capacity
Inverter Variable Blade Speed Control
Manufactured in Turkey
The BSMO-320 fully automatic metal cutting band saw with a cutting capacity of up to 320mm diameter or 300 x 300mm in steel at 90º. The auto feed rollers enables you to set up the control & material length stop to cut autonomously when auto mode is selected and the machine will also automatically stop after the programmed cut quantity is reached. Changing the blade speed to suit your material specifications is easily done by the electronic variable speed dial on the control panel and the ball bearing & carbide blade guides provide optimal control to achieve accuracy when cutting.
Both blade control arms are adjustable, allowing them to be positioned as close to the cut as possible, this means reliability and accurate square cuts is easily achieved. There is a built-in coolant system that ensures maximum cutting efficiency and longer blade life when using the correct cutting-cooling fluid.
If you're looking for this size range of machine, you'll have a tough time finding a better metal-cutting bandsaw with all these features and at this great price, it represents excellent value.
- Ø320mm round capacity
- 300 x 300mm (W x H) square capacity
- Pre-set cut counter, machine stops when count cycle is reached
- Automatic material feed roller system with micro switch stop
- Blade breakage sensor fitted that automatically shuts machine off
- Variable speed drive system changes blade speed from 20-100mpm
- Automatic operation, automatic arm rise after completion of cut
- Adjustable hydraulic cutting feed rate for multiple applications
- Built-in coolant system for maximum cutting efficiency
- Adjustable carbide blade guides provides accurate cutting
- Integrated hydraulic unit with arm feed control trimming
- Adjustable length stop with micro for repetition cutting 10 ~ 500mm
- Wire wheel brush to clean swarf from blade
- Designed for accurate 90º multiple job cutting
- Heavy-duty gearbox driven by a 2.2kW / 3hp 415V motor