This Bench Drill is ideal for the home, workshop or farm and features a quiet belt drive system.
It's got 12 spindle speeds, from 280, 420, 440, 550, 620, 660, 1150, 1180, 1400, 1550, 1830 to 2380rpm.
The motor is a copper wound 240V which is fan cooled.
For convenience, the working table tilts left & right to 45º & rotates 360º
- Ideal for home, workshop or farm use
- Quiet belt drive system
- Quick action V-belt tensioning lever
- Drill chuck key holder mounted on right side of the machine
- Adjustable safety drilling chuck guard with flip up screen
- One piece cast iron drilling lever with comfort grips
- Safety micro switch on pulley guard
- Safety magnetic-type switch
- Rack & pinion table height adjustment with locking lever
- Thick walled column ensuring greater rigidity
- Table tilts left & right to 45º & rotates 360º
- Drilling depth stop
- Slotted work table
- 12 Spindle speeds - 280, 420, 440, 550, 620, 660, 1150, 1180, 1400, 1550, 1830, 2380rpm
- Fan-cooled, copper wound 240V motor
- 16mm keyed drill chuck and arbor
- Chuck key to suit
- Drill drift tool to remove drill chuck or taper shank drills
LEARN MORE and SHOP the HAFCO model in store or online